Check Your Eligibility Here

*Your Details Will Be Kept Confidential


UK Immigration


Very efficient financial and investment system, Strong parliamentary and judicial structure, Enveloping to the global entrepreneurs and executives from different parts of the world-These attributes of the nation and many more make UK Business Visa, work permit and other categories a great choice for immigrants. The location is endowed with cities such as London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and Cardiff.
UK Tier 1 Visa – Entrepreneurs and investors from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland with significant Business Funds, who can set up or invest in UK business can opt for the visa. It also has categories for UK Graduates and people who have been endorsed in their field as leaders.
Categories for UK Tier 1 Visa
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa- The Business Visa is aimed at those who have at least £ 50,000 to invest in UK.
Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa – Individuals who have been endorsed in their field in science, digital technology, engineering, medicine, humanities or the arts as an emerging or a recognized leader are eligible for it.
Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa- Those with a UK graduation degree or a higher qualification, who have been officially endorsed as having a genuine and credible business idea by the nation’s higher education institution or the department of international trade (DIT) are eligible for this category.
Tier 1 (Investor) Visa – It has been designed for those who have at least £ 2,000,000 to invest in an active UK company.
You explore the business and investment environment of the nation with UK Visitor Visa.
UK Tier 2 Work Permit -The visa allows non-EEA (European Economic Area) nationals and those from outside Switzerland to work in UK. You are required to have confirmed sponsorship from a licensed UK employer, clear the point-assessment for the visa and should be coming to the nation to fill a vacant position which cannot be filled by a British citizen.
Tier 2 Work Permit is categorized as:
Skilled Worker (General)-It is for people with a specific skilled job offer in the UK and who can fill a position in the nation’s workforce on a temporary basis.
Intra – Company Transfer – The category is meant for those who are being transferred by their employer to a UK branch of their organization.
Sportsperson-It is for professional athletes and coaches who can make a significant contribution to the development of their sport.
Minister of Religion-It is for those who want to go to UK as religious workers to perform their religious duties.
An individual can live and work in the nation for three years with it and the period can be extended for up to 5 years. It is possible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) also known as permanent residency after being in UK for five years.