Check Your Eligibility Here

*Your Details Will Be Kept Confidential


Uk Tier System

UK Tier System

The UK Tier System permits immigrants from outside Europe Economic Area and Switzerland to work, study or invest in the nation. It is divided into five categories:
Tier 1-It has been designed for entrepreneurs and investors with significant Business Funds, who can set up or invest in UK business. It also has categories for people who have been endorsed in their field as leaders and UK graduates.
UK Tier 1 Visa Categories:
• Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa-Those who have at least £ 50,000 to invest in UK can opt for the visa.
• Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa-Meant for people who have been endorsed in their field in engineering, medicine, science, digital technology, arts or humanities as an emerging or recognized leader.
• Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa-For this category you must be officially endorsed as having a genuine and credible business idea by the nation’s higher education institution (HEI) or the department of international trade (DIT). A UK graduation degree or a higher qualification is also required.
• Tier 1 (Investor) Visa-Formulated for those who have at least £ 2,000,000 to invest in an active UK company. You can be granted indefinite leave to remain with the UK Immigration Visa.
Tier 2- Those with a Skilled Job Offer and who are qualified for an employment position in UK, with a confirmed sponsorship from a licensed UK Employer are eligible for UK Tier 2. You should pass the points based test for the visa and fill a vacant employment position which cannot be filled by a British citizen.
UK Tier 2 is classified as:
• Skilled Worker-It is for individuals with a specific skilled job offer in the UK and who are required to fill a temporary gap in the nation’s workforce.
• Intra-Company Transfer-Meant for people whose overseas employer has offered them a role in UK Branch of their organization.
• Sports People-The category is for athletes and coaches who are at the highest level of their profession internationally.

• Minister of Religion-Individuals who want to enter UK as religious workers to perform their religious duties can apply for Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa.
Tier 3-The category is for low skilled workers who can fill specific temporary labour shortages in UK. The scheme has been currently suspended by the UK Border Agency.
Tier 4-This tier is for international students who want to receive education in UK.
UK Tier 4 Categories
Tier 4 (General) Student Visa-Those who are above 16 years of age and have obtained a place on a course in UK are eligible for the visa. Requirements such as English language proficiency and adequate financial means to support yourself and pay education fees should also be met.
• Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa-The category is for students in the age group 4-17, who want to study at an independent school in UK.
Tier 5-People from outside the United Kingdom who want to come to the country to work on a temporary basis can opt for this tier.
Categories for UK Tier 5
• Charity Worker-Those who want to undertake unpaid work in UK which is connected to a charitable organization can opt for this category.
• Creative and Sporting Worker Category-It is for people who want to come to UK to work as a sports professional, artist or entertainer.
• Religious Worker- The category is for people who want to come to UK for temporary religious work.
• Government Authorised Exchange Category-Meant for those who want to come to UK for a short time for work experience or to undertake training, research, an Overseas Government Language Programme or a fellowship through an approved government authorised exchange scheme.

• International Agreement category-It is for individuals who are under a work contract to come to the UK for providing services which are under international law. Those who come under this category include staff in diplomatic households, people employed under the General Agreement on Trade in Services, GATS, workers of overseas governments and/or international organizations.
• Youth Mobility Scheme-The program is for young people who want to work for up to 2 years in the United Kingdom. The person is sponsored by his/her own government under the scheme.