Check Your Eligibility Here

*Your Details Will Be Kept Confidential




United States has been one of the leading centers for immigration for the rest of the world throughout history. According to a survey by Public Agenda in 2009, 7 out of 10 immigrants considered making U.S their lifelong home. The country has the world’s largest economy by nominal GDP (Gross Domestic Product) and second largest economy by PPP (Purchasing Power Parity).It is the largest importer of goods and second largest exporter. World’s leading universities are located in U.S which makes it beneficial place for students. The country has immigrants from Canada, Africa, Germany, Australia, U.K., Denmark, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland, South America, China, India and other parts of the world. Known for its economic prosperity U.S.A can pave the way for financial and career growth. You can opt for Immigration Visa if you want to go to United States with the intent of living there permanently. U.S.A Investor Visa is for people who can establish new business and provide employment in the country. For students willing to study in U.S Universities there is Student Visa. For a brief Visit you can opt for U.S.A Visitor Visa. You can select Business Visa if you want to go the nation for business purposes for a limited period. People who want to work in U.S can choose United States Green Card Visa.


  • Original covering letter with the applicant’s name, career status, passport details, reason and period of visit
  • Covering letter on business letterhead is required for self-employed
  • Original passport with validity of 6 months, having two blank pages and should have been be issued within the last 10 years
  • Visa Fee Payment Receipt
  • DS-160 Confirmation Page
  • Applicants latest color photograph of the last 6 months(51 X 51mm, taken against plain white or off-white background)
  • Financial Document Proof
  • Bank Statement of the last six months having bank seal and signature
  • Secondary Financial Documents like Fixed Deposits
  • Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
  • For Employed
  • Salary Slips of the last 3 months
  • Leave Sanction Certificate
  • For Self-Employed
  • Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership Deed/Registration Certificate of Business
  • Company Bank Statement of last 6 months
  • Company Income Tax Returns for last 3 years
  • If Sponsored
  • Financial documents having passport copy of sponsor
  • Sponsorship letter
  • If Retired
  • Pension statements of the last three months (Proof of regular income through ownership of property or business or investments)
  • If Minor
  • Original notarized NOC required from both parents in the form of an affidavit on a stamp paper along with a copy of their government photo ID if minor is travelling alone
  • In case the minor is travelling with one parent, Original notarized NOC is required from the other parent in the form of an affidavit on a stamp paper with a copy of their government photo ID If Student
  • School/ College ID card copy/ Bonafide Certificate
  • If visiting Family/Friends
  • Passport and Visa Copy of the Inviter or Residence Permit Copy
  • Invitation letter