Check Your Eligibility Here

*Your Details Will Be Kept Confidential


USA H1 – B Immigration Visa

USA H1 B Visa

US H1 B is a non-immigrant visa which has duration of 6 years. Graduate level workers with intellectual or technical expertise in areas such as IT, finance, accounting, architecture, engineering, mathematics, science and medicine can be employed in U.S Companies through U.S H1 B Visa. For entry of the employee petition should be submitted by the employer as individuals cannot apply directly for the visa.

Each financial year H-1 B visas are subject to an annual visa cap. Applying for H-1B Visa can start six months before the actual beginning date of visa. 85,000 new H-1 B visas are made available each government fiscal year through Current Immigration Law.  65,000 new visas are vacant for overseas workers who are skilled professionals with Bachelor’s Degree. In addition 20,000 visas are open for specialty workers who have an advanced degree qualification from a US academic institution. H-1 B can be a precursor to Green Card-U.S Immigration Visa. Similarly, those who are well settled in business in India and who need to visit USA for promotion of their business are entitled to apply for a Business Visa.

Eligibility for Specialty Occupation

Work entitled for H1 B should meet one the following conditions:

  • Have a minimum entry need of a bachelor’s or higher degree or its equivalent
  • Degree requirement for the job is relevant to the industry or the job can be performed only by an individual with a degree because it is complicated and unique
  • The employer needs a degree or its equivalent
  • The knowledge needed to perform the specific duties which are detailed and complex is associated with the attainment of bachelors or higher degree

Eligibility for Employee

To qualify for a job offer in specialty occupation you should meet one of the following conditions:

  • US Bachelor’s or Higher Degree requisite for the specialty occupation from a recognized college or university
  • Foreign Degree of the same value to a U.S bachelors or higher degree in the specialty occupation
  • Have an unrestricted state license, certification or registration which permits you to practice the specialty occupation and be employed in that specialty
  • Have training or education or work experience which is equal to a degree in the specialty