Check Your Eligibility Here

*Your Details Will Be Kept Confidential


USA Student Visa


Known for its academic excellence USA is one of the most favored destinations for students all over the world. The country uses both traditional methods and technology for quality education.  From engineering to architecture there are a variety of professional courses available for the students. F1, M1 and J1 are three different types of US Student Visas. F Visas are a type of non-Immigrant Student Visa that allow foreigners to study and educate themselves in the United States.F1 visas are for full time students who come to the nation for Academic and Language training course, F2 Visas are for spouses and children of F1 visa holders, For people living on the border who can commute to United States for education there is F3 Visa which has been created for Canadian and Mexican citizens. M1 is for those who want to do non-academic or vocational course in US. The Visa holders dependents are given M2 Visa. Students who require practical training that is not available in their home country to complete their academic program can opt for J1 Exchange Visitor Visa.J2 visa is given to spouse and minor children ( under the age of 21 years) of J1 holder. Student Visa can lead to great work opportunities in the US and pave the way for H1B and Green Card-United States Immigration Visa.

Your test scores and academic achievements help you secure admission in US Universities. According to the common protocol you need to pick 5-7 universities that you could get accepted in. You can check admission web page of universities which you find appealing. There are additional admission requirements or financial aid for each section. Picking 5-7 universities will help you select at least 2 educational institutions to suit your academics and scores. Doing this will also provide you with a couple of I-20’s to choose from. Students who study in the United States require a Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status.”